Junior Speech Pathologist
- Speech Pathologist - Full Time (working with Adults)
- Speech Pathologist- Full Time (working with Children and Adolescents)
Would you like the work with a team of quality people who are genuinely interested in adding value to your career?
Bendigo Speech Works is looking for 2 competent Speech Pathologists with great people skills to join our expanding team.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients. We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic. We want to talk with you more about these opportunities;
- If you are a “people person” and enjoy adding value to other people’s lives (including clients, families and fellow colleagues);
- If you are passionate about Speech Pathology and feel you would like to make a difference;
- If you are confident, passionate, empathic, motivated and driven;
- If you have a niche area of interest that you would like to expand;
- If you have some experience in Speech Pathology, and a thirst for learning, growth and diversity;
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Speech Pathologists to join our team and be part of a diverse regional city with a country lifestyle feel. Perhaps it is the ‘tree-change’ you have been searching for given the current COVID-19 climate?
For more information, please contact Bendigo Speech Works to obtain a position description: [email protected] or phone 5443 9912. Alternatively, click the link below.